Rules for the use of the course
The players have access to the course if they are a member of a recognized club or association and have a PR.
Players with a handicap between 37 to PR can only play on the course if accompanied by a member or a player with an handicap not exceeding 30.0.
The management reserves one's right to give some particular limitations such as starting time or flight compilation.
The passive members of the club, as per GCPA statute on the article 4, have no right of access to the course. According to reciprocity agreements, the same rule applies to the passive members of others golf clubs in Ticino.
By decision of the committee, the passive members of the club can access to the course only once per year, free of charge.
Passive members of other clubs may access to the course only if accompanied or recommended by an active member of the club, or with prior permission from management.
Rates of the club
- 18 holes
- From Monday to Thursday: CHF 140.- (Asgi/Migros: CHF 170.-)
- From Friday to Sunday and public holidays: CHF 160.- (Asgi/Migros: CHF 190.-)
- Up to the age of 18 they pay half price provided above
- Other categories
- Members of GC Losone & Lugano: CHF 100.- (from Monday to Thursday) / CHF 110.- (from Friday to Sunday and public holidays)
- Junior members of GC Losone & Lugano: CHF 50.- (from Monday to Thursday) / CHF 55.- (from Friday to Sunday and public holidays) - for those who did not turn 18 on December 31 of the current year
- Driving Range
- Adults: CHF 30.- (Unlimited balls included)
- Juniors: CHF 20.- (Unlimited balls included)
- Buggy 9 holes for members: CHF 50.-
- Buggy 18 holes for members: CHF 80.-
- Buggy 18 holes for guests: CHF 100.-
- Trolley: CHF 10.-
- E-Trolley: CHF 30.-