Rules for the use of the course
The players have access to the course if they are a member of a recognized club or association and have a handicap 54.
Players with a handicap between 37 and 54 or PR can access the course without any limitations. The management reserves one's right to give some particular limitations such as starting time or compilation of the flights.
The passive members of the club, as per GCPA statute on the article 4, have no right of access to the course. According to reciprocity agreements, the same rule applies to the passive members of others golf clubs in Ticino.
By decision of the committee, the passive members of the club can access to the course only once per year, free of charge.
Passive members of other clubs may access to the course only if accompanied or recommended by an active member of the club, or with prior permission from management.
Rates of the club
- 18 Holes
- Weekdays: CHF 130
- Saturday / Sunday and public holidays: CHF 150
- Sunset (time frame based on daylight hours)
- Weekdays: CHF 80
- Saturday / Sunday and public holidays: CHF 100
- Up to the age of 18 they pay half price provided above
- Others category
- Active members ex-juniores: CHF 70
- Active members ex-residents: CHF 70
- Lugano's members: CHF 70
- Lugano's junior members: CHF 35 (those who on the 31st December of the current year will not have turned 18 yet)
- Driving Range
- Adults: CHF 25
- Juniors: CHF 15
- Token: CHF 2, 30 balls
- Buggy 9 holes for member: CHF 50
- Buggy 18 holes for member: CHF 80
- Buggy 18 holes for guests: CHF 100
- Buggy 18 holes for guests during the sunset offer: CHF 50
- Trolley: CHF 10
- E-Trolley: CHF 25